BombermanBoard Forum Index BombermanBoard
Bomberman Community

Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Any good games compatible with Windows 98?
dakirbydude
Bomberman

Post#8  Posted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 7:18 pm  Reply with quote + 
Dark Zaphe wrote:
Wait - you'll be losing internet altogether, or just on your computer? If you're just losing internet on your computer, then I suggest investing in a Flash/Jump drive. You can get some really good deals on those if you look in the right places. With that, you can download games straight onto your flash drive from wherever, take them to your computer and upload them onto that, and then just remove them from the flash drive again. Of course, you can't get things bigger than your flash drive, but that shouldn't be a problem as the typical flash drive is 2-4 GB.

I'm having trouble getting my flash drive to work with my computer because 98 was made before flash drives, meaning that most of them won't work. I have to have the drivers software, and that's obselete because newer operating systems such as XP and Vista don't need them.

My dad has one that would work, but it's not a massive size (although that wouldn't be too much a problem) and plus he lost the software. :hilarious: 

As for ROM's I thought of that idea too late, and now I'm permanently out of internet for my computer because it got moved. I'll have to get a flash drive to work with it.
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.0749s
Index - Back to Top