Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Online Bomberman Games
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Bomberman Live on XBOX 360 Live Arcade
dakirbydude
Bomberman

Post#50  Posted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 12:07 am  Reply with quote + 
Ven wrote:
That and I was making some noob mistakes. lol After going through the video I noticed that. I was saying "Why did I just do that?" Or how sometimes I was being too cautious when I could've killed someone. Oh well. lol

At least you can be cautious. My style of playing most of the time is insane recklessness. It allows me to do some amazing things when I take chances and get mind-blowing kills, but I die more than a player of my skill level should.

It's always in the back of my mind that I need to play more cautiously than I do and be less of a show-off, but I rarely play a more safe style of bombing unless certain events happen in which my mind automatically does so. (for example if it's me and one other person playing the walls are getting tight and I have no bomb kick or punch or anything like that and need to stay alive)

Usually, I don't play a completely reckless style though. That would be just stupid. But whatever my play style would be considered, it's far from cautious.
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Online Bomberman Games All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1289s
Index - Back to Top