Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Bomberman 64 glitchy screenshots
Plasma Bomber
Board Admin

Post#12  Posted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 7:56 pm  Reply with quote + 
Woah! I found it! That is frickin awesome! It took me several tries to make it (the first time I got on the invisible path I fell off XD), but I found it.... and it seems different than the other entrances in the world, it looks taller and thinner, or perhaps that's just because it's sticking out of the side of a leaning wall.... Anyway, it certainly is curious. Now every time I play this game this secret leftover will haunt me. >_<

I wonder if it would have been one of those small secret rooms where you get a Custom Part or a Gold Card.... or maybe it would have been a couple of rooms stacked on top of each other? Maybe that box with the grating on top would have involved like Serkol said.... it could have gone into the mountain and been some sort of machine you'd have to destroy.... arrgh, the curiousity is killing me! And no matter how hard I run into the wall (or rather, the small invisible block in front of the entrance) I CAN'T GET IN! :hilarious: 

By the way, this is also possible if you use Full Power mode, if you've unlocked that. After the first time of dieing, I didn't want to go back to the remote again, so I decided to turn on Full Power and just be extra careful. :hilarious: 

EDIT: I took some screenshots, since I was still there.

http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/3998/bman64otrtdoorax4.jpg
http://img257.imageshack.us/img257/7164/bman64otrtdoorominousfp9.jpg

At first I thought Serkol meant it was on a seperate island, with a big platform there and cones and stuff, but it's not, it's just jutting out into the open. By the way, if you notice how far I am from the door, that is as far as you can go. Right in front of Bomberman is an invisible block there.

It seems a lot taller than the other doors, but maybe it wouldn't have been if they'd left/put in real floor skins on the pathway you're on. Who knows. The last picture shows you how big it is, from a distance.

Oh, and ignore all the curvy lines, that's just how it showed up when I took the pictures.
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1437s
Index - Back to Top