Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Fan Fiction
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Absolute Power
Emperor Sirius
Bombertrainee

Post#17  Posted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 7:32 pm  Reply with quote + 
No updates today ^^;; I left my notebook at my grandma's house (There might be one later on tonight though)

For that reason, I am gonna tell a few things that occure after the story that I dont wanna meantion in it (Pondering a sequal)

1) The Angel revives the Elemental Knights at the end of BM64TSA. This includes Canis!
2) My idea was for the angel to also revive those related to Elemental Knights: Altair is Regulus's bro in my story, Sirius is related to Canis and Gemini (since she was adopted by Orion's parents) was actually the sister of Ashtarth.
3) (this idea was stolen from Star Wars) Altair and Sirius are revived in their teenage forms, because it was how they looked when they "died" (IE: the day they fell to the corruption that power brings)
4) Sadly for Orion fans, He is not gonna come back if I write a sequal V_V He is in his fiery grave... I dont wanna spoil anything, so I'll keep the details small. Orion is the only permanent character death! (Zakheudol's "death" scene in the story is implied to be staged anyway. But thats all im gonna say on that subject)
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Fan Fiction All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1201s
Index - Back to Top