Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Pics of me playing Super Bomberman 2
dakirbydude
Bomberman

Post#19  Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 5:06 pm  Reply with quote + 
Power Zone wasn't even though. If done correctly, one player can get the majority of the items if not all. Say myself, you, and some other people were playing together. If I got the majority of the items, I would obviously have a huge advantage. While it would sitll be possible to kill me (as I've killed people before with no items in the Bomberman multiplayer universe) it still would be difficult, and I'd easily have the edge in battle.

I do like Power Zone, but it's not a very fair stage that often. While full-power battles can be fun, Power Zone isn't the most fair stage for that type of fight.

I'm not sure how much you have played on Stage 9 in Super Bomberman 2, but it is a reasonablely balanced level. There is only one Power Bomb on the stage yes, but there are enough decent items on the map to balance it out. Plus with the arrows, you can use the level strategically for kicking bombs which is a plus.

Also, this isn't very important as to why I like the stage, but it looks awesome as well.

Edit: I apoligise Ven, I had mixed up Duel Zone and Power Zone. You can pretty much forget most of the stuff I have said the past few days.
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1284s
Index - Back to Top