Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Fan Fiction
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Absolute Power
Emperor Sirius
Bombertrainee

Post#15  Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 4:46 pm  Reply with quote + 
Double post, but big deal.

This part tells Sirius's part of the date, the appearance of the Omni-Cube, The story behind how it was created and the appearance of "Zakheudol Ijavukahn" (name not meantioned) The assult of the space pirates and HALF of the escape.

Keep in mind that this is still only Chap 1 part 1, and in my drafts im only on chapter 2 and its about 60 pages long already.

Orion appears in the next section that I'll post, as well as an actuall appearance of Canis.

Every time I post some of this, its only a page and a half of my drafts, so keep that in mind. (Although I never cut the posts in the middle of paragraphs or sentances etc.)

To really know what the Ijavukahn Soldiers look like, they become Altair's soldiers later on and appear in the game, so just imagine them, only taller.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

------Meanwhile, Sirius and Artemis took a walk around the path that circled the park. They didn’t talk much. Artemis was usually short of words and Sirius was still feeling shy about everything going on. Sirius slipped his hands into his pockets and looked up at the sky above them. “Artemis,?Ehe said softly, “did you not want Altair to be here tonight??EHe asked, trying not to take his eyes off the sky.
------Artemis stopped walking, promptly halting Sirius as well. “It doesn’t bother me, it was fun tonight, but yes, I would rather have been alone.?EShe looked down and kicked a lone pebble on the ground. “I planned out a quiet evening for just us, but we haven’t been alone all night.?EThe red haired girl stopped off the path and sat down in the grass, patting the spot next to her for Sirius to sit on.
------Sirius didn’t move for a few seconds and gathered up his thoughts. “Well, we’re alone now, aren’t we??EHe smiled and took a seat next to her. “We don’t need to be alone. As long as I’m with you, I’m happy.?EArtemis squealed very quietly at his words and leaned over, resting her head on his chest. Artemis was an unusually romance loving person, and a comment like that meant a lot to her.
------“Thank you, Sirius. I’m happy that I’m here with you tonight.”
------Sirius grabbed Artemis’s hand and started to walk her back to where Altair and Gemini were waiting for them. All Sirius could think about was how weird he was feeling. He had an ache in his chest and throat, a cold chill in his spine. It was distracting, but pleasant, he liked it. Sirius’s happiness also felt unusual, just like it was with Altair. Sirius hadn’t truly been happy in many years, and he was well aware of it, but never talked about it.

------Aside from all this, Thantos also had a strange and troubling secret. Long ago, when the Angel of Light and Shadow created the universe itself, it was separated into 2 beings. One was Mihael, the goddess, and Sthertoth, Demon of the dark. To keep balance, Mihael created a powerful artifact to seal Sthertoth away forever, but it was stolen by a higher force and hidden on Thantos, the safest place for it. Its been millions of years since that, but a group of space pirates uncovered the story of this and set out to free the demon.
------Ironically, the Pirate’s shuttle was orbiting right outside Thantos’s atmosphere, preparing their dastardly plot. “Hahaha! Our goal is finally within grasp! The cube is down there!?ELaughed a shrouded figure in his throne, watching the planet from the window of his ship. “troops, go down there, find the cube and bring it to me!?EHe growled and pointed to the doorway. A group of ten soldiers saluted the figure and marched single file out the ship’s door. The figure chuckled evilly to himself and swirled a half full wine glass in his claw like hand. “soon, you will regain your power, brother. Nothing stands in our way!?EHe began to laugh, loudly and menacingly as his evil ambitions began to come to reality.

------The group of soldiers materialized on Thantos. They stood beside the Green Garden Temple, ready to begin their search. “sir!?EOne of them called out, grabbing the attention of another, who was dressed differently from the others. “what is it??Ehe responded. The first soldier pointed over to the field across the river where two teenagers approached two others. “Police guards perhaps??EThe first asked. The second studied the strangers and shook his head. “Doubtful, but they could be looking for the cube as well. Keep a close eye on them.”
------Sirius and Artemis stopped walked when they reached Altair and Gemini. “So, we all ready to go??ESirius asked and boastfully pulled Artemis closer to him. Altair chucked at the sight and put his arm over Gemini’s shoulder and around the back of her neck. “Ready when you are, my good man,?EAltair responded, grinning to his friend.
------Gemini stopped them. “Wait, Altair, I found something earlier that I wanted to give to you!?EShe reached into her pocket. “I forgot all about it until just now.?EShe retracted her hand and opened her palm to reveal a small cube to him, that grew larger in size on its own. “I found this in a hole on our way here. Its awesome and shrinks to fit anywhere. Cool huh??EShe stared at the object in her hands for a moment and noticed a galaxy-like formation inside it, as if an entire world existed in the small cube.
------Sirius grabbed the cube gently before Altair could. “Let me see this for a sec.?EThe cube was if anything, amazing and beautiful to look at. “Where was this??EHe asked, but was suddenly startled by a mysterious flash of light, striking a hole next to his feet, burning a hole in the soil. “What was that!?”
------The four teens immediately looked over at the temple where the light came from. Ten short men charged out from the temple grounds and charged at them. “Halt! Hand over the cube at once!?ESirius thought fast and slipped the cube to Altair from behind his back. His plan was to fool the soldiers into chasing him while the others escaped.
------“RUN!?ESirius yelled and sprinted to the river, instead of the exit. Artemis and Gemini watched in confusion, but Altair grabbed the girl’s hands and ran for the exit, instead of following Sirius.
------“The one in white! He has the cube! Get him!?ESirius heard those words and knew his plan had succeeded. He glided upward and landed on a tall pillar, watching his friends escape the strangers. “OPEN FIRE!?EThe commanding Soldier ordered, prompting his subordinates to aim their weapons at Sirius and fire a barrage of blue plasma at him. Sirius back flipped off the pillar and ran to an alligator head statue on the wall. He punched the nose and the mouth of the statue open. He ran in as fast as his body would allow and he slammed the door shit behind him.
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Fan Fiction All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1340s
Index - Back to Top