Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Fan Fiction
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Absolute Power
Sora G. Silverwind
Bomberjack

Post#12  Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 10:42 am  Reply with quote + 
Quote:
I think the 30s is a believable age for the characters in Bomberman 64. Any older then that though would be pushing it.

*cough*

*has the Elemental Knights technically in their nineties and above as a result of weird stuff going on with their powers and such that stops them from aging physically when they're Called*

*cough*

*don't ask for an explanation, it's a whole load of absurd TL;DR that she came up with when she was still young and stupid in Bomberman fandom*

I would definitely place Sirius and the gang (minus Regulus) at about 30's, though, and mid-twenties at the youngest. I placed Bomberman at about 17 for the events of BM64 as well, funnily enough (or not).

With regards to conveying the ages of the characters within the story, it should be apparent as a result of 1) simply mentioning it within the prose, which I think you did with Sirius at least, and 2) actual characterization of the characters through dialogue and actions. You seem to be doing okay on point 2 so far, but I'd like to see Orion and Regulus as well.

AO3 | deviantArt | Tumblr
Bluesky | Twitter | Ko-Fi
Bombermanga | Bomber Base | B-Daman Now, Dog!

If I don't wield the bomb, I can't protect you. If I keep wielding the bomb, I can't embrace you.
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Fan Fiction All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1340s
Index - Back to Top