Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Fan Fiction
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Absolute Power
Emperor Sirius
Bombertrainee

Post#5  Posted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 6:41 pm  Reply with quote + 
This is still only a little bit of it, for the same reasons as before. This hasta last me a while if I dont wanna get bored of it.

The Redhawk cafe was refference to Altair's gang's symbol in the game :hilarious: 

This next park mostly revolves around what happened BEFORE the date scene and what happend to Altair at the end of the date scene (Sirius's date and the discovery of the Omni cube comes next. I really want people to look forward to that, it will include the first action scene)

Also note that this is indeed partly a romance story, so theres alot of "meant-to-be" romantic scenes in it. Theres alot of lovey dovey scenes between Sirius and Artemis as well as Altair and Gemini throughout the entire story.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The sun was setting and Sirius looked himself over in the mirror. He was wearing a white tux with a sparkling gold tie that stood out from everything else. He reached onto the dresser and grabbed two cufflinks from a golden box. The cufflinks were silver with a gold eagle on both, each with a spade on the eagles chest. Sirius had an ongoing nickname on Thantos, Ace. A name that he actually enjoyed sometimes. He looked at the clock; 8:30, time to get going.
------He ran down the Rainbow Palace stairways and pushed open two giant metal doors that led to the outside. The palace was miles above the planey, but Sirius didn't need to worry. His grandfather's genes as an Elemental knight let him easily soar through the sky with ease. He leaped down from the ledge and glided down into the town below. He pointed out Artemis's house and swirved down towards it, coming to a halt by the door. He took a deep breathe and knocked loudly on the door.
------Artemis was different from most girls. She didn't talk much and was a slight pyromaniac. Sirius was always the only one to laugh at her dumb jokes and they got along really well, but the thought of dating her made Sirius unusually jumpy. The door creeked open slowly and Artemis stood before him, in an orange dress, hair tied back, smiling at him with her bright yellow eyes.
------Sirius gazed in awe at her. He never saw her look so beautiful in his life. Si, Artemis. He stumbled over his words. Are you ready to go> Altair and his date are probably waiting. Artemis looked confused at him. Eh, didn't I tell you? I invited Altair to double with us tonight.

------Really? I kinda wanted it to be just us, Sirius. She looked down and sighed. Its alright, maybe next time though. She lifted her head up and looked happy again. She grabbed Sirius's hand and ran down the stairs and down the street, excited.
------They eventually stopped running half way to the café. Artemis panted for the rest of the walk and held tightly to Sirius'S arm. Sirius spotted Altair, along with a short black haired girl waiting on the bench outside. Hell its about time! Altair yelled to his friend down the street. What took ya? He ran down the street to meet with Sirius and he pounded his right fist against Sirius's; that was a common replacement for shaking hands on modern Thantos.
------I left home a little late, I didn't expect it to take so long to walk down here. Sirius could have flown there faster than he could walk. He didn't even have an excuse for why he didn't just fly!.
------Artemis released Sirius's arm and walked to the door of the establishment where the black haired girl waited. Come on, the night is young!

------The evening came and went quickly. Dinner ended in only one hour and the four teens soon after, arrived at the Green Garden National Park. The park was a wide grassland area, surrounded by a large lake. A river cut through the west side of the park and a strange stone temple rested across the field.
------Altair and Gemini, the black haired girl from earlier, sat along the shore of the river, chatting. Altair, why did you ask me here tonight? Gemini asked, leaning her head on Altair's shoulder. She released a long sigh and rubbed her cheek against him. Altair blushed and looked away from his date, embarrassed by her action. Hm? She added to the end of her earlier question.
------Well, my night was free, I guess. And perhaps I wanted to show the new girl a good time, Altair answered, leaning to the side to flash Gemini a reassuring smile. Before being caught in an embarrassed flush again. After just one night, Gemini had grown on Altair a lot; He was really beginning to like her. We should really do this again sometime, Gem, this was pretty fun for me. he stared out at the lake and sighed happily. Altair, the usually quiet, troubled looking boy, was happy.
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Fan Fiction All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1633s
Index - Back to Top