Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Fan Fiction
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Absolute Power
Emperor Sirius
Bombertrainee

Post#1  Posted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 4:53 pm  Reply with quote + 
Here is where I am gonna post my fanfic that I meantioned earlier. Its titled "Absolute Power" which I derived from the saying "Absolute power corrupts absolutely"

Its not ALL of chapter 1 part 1, but its enough to maybe catch your interest and have you want more. This might become a daily thing that I post untill its done, so keep an eye out.

Note: This is just a draft, I still have some revising and editing to do.
Also, the ------ means its a new paragraph
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________
------Planet Thantos was a paradise. A large beautiful city that reached the sky, full of life and excitement. Travelers from all over the galaxy came to see the marvelous city in person and awe at its beauty. It was perfect. The planet was overlooked by Canis, the knight of the Celestial element of stars, who lived high above in his Rainbow Palace, guarding all the people who lived there.
------Canis also had a grandson who lived with him. Sirius, named after the closest star in the sky. Sirius was an active boy who spent all of his time on Thantos, messing around with his close friend Altair, also named after the stars. They had been friends for years. Both were Celestial descendants, direct relatives of the first people to inhabit Thantos who died off years ago. Only five remain. This story of greed, deceit and lust for power starts with them and their horrific discovery.

------Sirius layed in a grassy field in the park, flipping out cards from his deck and set up a game of Solitare. He studied the layout of the cards and squinted his blue eyes in focuss. Sirius loved to show off his card playing skills. He mastered every card game, card trick and card based activity known to man. His speed and focus was a real sight to see, even on a simple game like solitare. Passers by always looked amazed at Sirius as he sped through his games, never making a single mistake. He paused and cleared a patch of his long black hair out of his eyes and quickly returned to his game.
------Hello Altair, he spoke, not even taking his eyes off the layout.
------Standing a short distance behind the yellow dressed teen stood a tall, purple haired boy in black. How did you know I was here? Altair asked, taking a seat in the grass beside his friend. Altair and Sirius would seem like polar opposites to anyone who didn't know them, but the two were more alike than people could realize.
Sirius scooped up his cards into his hands, finished with his game and tucked them into his pocket. Altair, you try to sneak up on me every day. I know the exact moments that you try now. He stood up and stretched out his arms and legs.
------Yo, Sirius, got any plans tonight? Altair asked, laying down in the grass.
------Sirius sat back down next to Altair and briefly nodded. Yeah, actually. I have a date with Artemis.

------Altair couldn't help but bust out laughing. Artemis? The redhead Artemis? The same Artemis that I'm thinking of? He laughed even louder, so much he was grabbing his sides.
------Sirius rolled his eyes and playfully punched Altair in the arm, hard, but not enough to actually hurt him. Shut up, dude, you know I've had a crush on Artemis since 3rd grade. Besides, shes pretty good looking too. Sirius was in 10th grade now, and he had been friends with Artemis for years, almost as long as he had been with Altair. I cant break the data now anyway, it took forever to get up the courage to ask her. I'm actually surprised that she said yes!

------Sirius, who else is gonna date her? As uncanny as it is, she is a social outcast, just like us.. All the Celestial descendants seem to be. Altair pointed out, optimistically. He enjoyed the fact that he was different from the other kids they went to school with. My brother Regulus has always been cast out for his heritage, same with that new kid, Orion.

------Yeah, Regulus doesn't even show his face anymore. Everytime I see him, hes wearing a mask of some sort, no matter how stupid he looks. Sirius chuckled and shook his head slowly from side to side. Hey, what about the new girl, Gemini? Why don't you ask her out and double with me? Gemini was Orion's siter, but wasn't really a Celestial descendant, contrary to her name. She was only related to Orion by adoption. Just meet us tonight at the redhawk cafe at 9. We're gonna eat there and then go hang out at the Green Garden Park Sirius stood up and gave Altair a thumbs up. Good luck!
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Fan Fiction All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.2051s
Index - Back to Top