BombermanBoard Forum Index BombermanBoard
Bomberman Community

Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Life In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: lol, An idea of just how active we are here....
Regulus 777
Bomberstar

Post#42  Posted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 12:50 am  Reply with quote + 
lol, I didn't even make it through the first level without hating the game already...

The thing I hated more then anything else in the game is how idiot proof it was supposed to be, to the point of insane aggravation.

Ok, well here's our jump.... I'm not sure if I'll be able to make it what do I do?

Well first your characters say, "We should leave THIS to TAILS"

Oh ok, well I guess I have to switch to Tails for that part.

Then you see a sign that says "Flight" Ok well that confirms that I guess we use Tails.

Then once you walk past said sign You are switched into Flight mode and Tails is the leader automatically. Well shit..... Why tell me how to do it when you do it automatically for me? Why even have a game at all? Half the stuff is done for you.

"Well that makes the game easy right?"

lol, no no, you fool.... the camera is still as bugged as ever perhaps worse so since sonic adventure 1. No effort has been made whatsoever to fix these bugs. So you'll still get robbed of your lives from poor stage design and camera flips. Then lets make some of the bosses the most aggravating ever imaginable, in which players will have to try them over again 10s or 20s of times. Wow! Way to go Sonic Team!

And since everyone loves the game so much lets make it so they can do it all over again 3 more times with different "teams" They all are pretty much the same game only with stages in different order, but it rocks cause you get new cut scenes! Talk about replay value!

I'm sure I could come up with more to say about this game, but that's the bulk of my opinion on Sonic Heroes.... I never pass up a chance to share my disgust for quite possibly the worst Sonic game ever made....

View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Life In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1649s
Index - Back to Top