Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Pics of me playing Super Bomberman 2
dakirbydude
Bomberman

Post#9  Posted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 9:42 pm  Reply with quote + 
Ven wrote:
Having color matched bombs doesn't really add any strategy. Usually a good player can tell which bombs are/aren't theirs anyway. Standing at a certain distance from a bomb move won't change whether the bombs are black, blue, red or soccer colored. The same move can be done regaurdless.

When it's all said and done, SB1 had more good playable stages than SB2 did.

I can tell which bombs are mine, but it makes it easier to know how far each characters should go.

I can do what I was talking about without colored bombs, but it works better with, and can be used for good strategy.

Ven wrote:

When it's all said and done, SB1 had more good playable stages than SB2 did.

Also, SB1 had more stages than SB2 did. 1 did have more good stages, but the stages that were good in 2 were better than the good stages in 1. Naturally you would expect SB1 to have more fun stages because it has 2 more stages than the second game does.

fireball87 wrote:
And did you really like level 10? that may be my least favorite level in any bomberman game i've played. Theres not enough area for explosions and you can escape from almost anything easily. Its almost impossible to force a win or set traps there. It turns into a match of "who can jump around randomly better"...

Actually, I do really like it. It's far away from the normal style of Bomberman play, but it's also a lot of fun. However, it is hard to set traps like you said until you have spent hours learning and testing all kinds of tricks and strategies (which is what I did) Possibly the most fun and rewarding trick is to jump right before a bomb blows up, and land after it has exploded. However, if you jump early you land in the explosion, so it's a hard trick and I'm sure I'm pretty much the only person who uses it. The first time I did it was on 12/21/03 (yes I actually wrote that down) and I've done it several times since then. Still not perfect, but I'm mastering it still, and I'm sure one day I'll have it down. When I perfect the skill I'll put a video on youtube sometime so I can show it off.

Basically level 10 isn't a good level until you have spent time on it. And I have.
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1180s
Index - Back to Top