Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Pics of me playing Super Bomberman 2
fireball87
Bomberjack

Post#7  Posted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 5:07 am  Reply with quote + 
Ven wrote:
The AI is pretty much easy to kill in all of the games but that's because I'm use to playing humans in Bomberman Online or Bomberman Live.

Yeah, but in 3/5 me against a 4 ai team was atleast challenging (and i was somewhat reasonable in bmo), in 2 the ais sometimes don't even move from their starting locations much, and they trap themselves with no outside influences pretty often, even on their highest level. The ai on its highest level in 2 barely poses a threat to someone who's only been playing with human players for a few dozen games.

As for the colors, i never worked that into my strategy, i just played using the same habitual distance recognition i gained in bmo.

And did you really like level 10? that may be my least favorite level in any bomberman game i've played. Theres not enough area for explosions and you can escape from almost anything easily. Its almost impossible to force a win or set traps there. It turns into a match of "who can jump around randomly better"...

(--edit sidenote-- and i think its safe to say that most of the people on this board are both some of the better players in their respective areas, and better then the ais in the bomberman games, its kindof a pointless statement to make on a bomberman fanboard)
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1591s
Index - Back to Top