Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Bomberman in Brawl?
Erirudo
Bomberbie

Post#71  Posted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 4:20 am  Reply with quote + 
Hudson DID help make the Mario Party games on N64....I think.....
And Bomberman's got a fairly wide range of games, and moderate popularity.
If he makes it as an assist trophy, I'll be happy. If he makes it as a playable character, I'll be even happier!
It'd be funny if one of the sub-bosses from Bomberman 64 showed up as an AT. Or Pommy.
Hmm....
Sirius: Flies in to stop you falling off the stage three times before flying off. Performs Break Beam(proper name?) on one person occasionally, or will bring in the Winged Guardian with him, who attacks with fire from its mouth. (30% chance of happening)
Artemis: Burns everybody on stage with her fireballs. Cannot be avoided. In stages with water, she will occasionally bring in the Sewer Savage with her, who swallows characters and spits them out, usually offstage. If anybody is in the flight path of the character, they'll probably get slammed into. (40% chance of happening)
Orion: Stuns everyone on the stage with either his barrier or creating a shockwave when he lands. In lava stages, he appears in the Hades to attack. Occasionally appears in the High-Tech Harvester on land stages. (30% chance of happening)
Regulus: Performs his charge attack on one person or uses a dark attack on one person.(50-50 chance either way) If somebody is standing behind him when he flies off, they'll get burnt by his thrusters as he activates them. Occasionally will bring along Mantis, who will slash at characters randomly. (40% chance of happening)
Altair: The only AT that can be hit. Dishes out as much damage as possible before getting hit three times, then blinds everyone while combining with Vega. Vega-Altair grabs one character and warps off the stage, then drops them. Vega will occasionally fly in at random intervals after the AT has been activated and zap characters with a laser.
Pommy: Clings to a character's face and deals continual damage to them. Jumps off after period of time and headbutts any character in his way as he runs off. If nobody's in the way, he runs offscreen.
Wishful thinking...
But Pommy's attacks would have been funny.
......>_> I've put too much thought into this already. >_<
Altair votes: 3
That feeling, deceiving, that burning your soul
My king goes on, my will be done
So join me fallen one
We'll drown our sorrow to this endless sea
Together we'll unchain the rain
Escape the world into our sanctuary
There in my arms you'll be free
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1498s
Index - Back to Top