BombermanBoard Forum Index BombermanBoard
Bomberman Community

Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Life In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: lol, An idea of just how active we are here....
Altair
Bomberdude

Post#34  Posted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 9:56 pm  Reply with quote + 
And don't even get me started on Shadow the Hedgehog. :hilarious: 

...I heard that in 360 Sonic gets killed... what's up with that? o-o Sure he gets brought back, but him getting killed is only supposed to be part of the game-play, not storyline......

Kuttlas wrote:
How many have you caught? You wouldn't happen to have any of the inserts or Kanto/Johto/Hoenn starter you could breed off would you? I'm over 100 hours in and I've got like 225 or something out of 300 seen. I haven't played it lately since it gets really boring after getting the post-E4 legendaries.

Well I've got them all... o_o; It took a long time but I had an ace in the hole. First off, I could get the first Three hundred-something from my Sapphire game. (I like to get them all before I buy a new game, Silver was the hardest for me actually.. o_o)

But then there're these extremely rare pokemon in Sinnoh... My brother gave me a few of his (he has diamond) and to my luck, he had a 100 level Palkia he got from wi-fi.

Sooo I cheated... I duplicated the Palkia. And auctioned it online for other peoples pokemon. xDDDD Yeah!!!!

If you want I could give you one, then you duplicate and trade it for all you want.

Some guy gave me an Arceus for a level 50 Latios though...... (Weirdest trade ever IMO.) Then finally, getting Phione took me awhile to figure out.... (Put Manaphy and Ditto in the park.)

And that's how I got them all.... *_*;; Or most... I don't wanna asplain Darkrai. xD
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Life In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1460s
Index - Back to Top