BombermanBoard Forum Index BombermanBoard
Bomberman Community

Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Fan Fiction -> Forum Games
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Team Up!(Game, Storyline is post B64)
Erirudo
Bomberbie

Post#1  Posted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 6:28 am  Reply with quote + 
This time, you get to choose from Altair, Sirius, Artemis or your own character as you fight and dodge your way through the temple that houses the Omni Cube as a reward at the very end....
But even then, it's not over yet.
(Since there aren't any game sections, I guess it just comes in here. Oh, and as the storyline proceeds, new characters will be made available.
It would be preferable if you wrote something at least one or two sentences long. You know what I'm talking about. This is third-person view)
Character Stats:
Altair
HP: 2,000
Weapons: Basic Bomb
Abilities: Jumps higher. Can reach ledges not normally accessible from below.
Can also combine with Vega for a limited amount of time to boost speed and evasiveness.
(for example, if there was a high ledge with a switch needed to disable a trap, Altair could do so.)
TAKEN by Altair
Sirius
HP: 2,000
Weapons: Basic Bomb
Abilities: Pinpoint accuracy. Bombs aimed at airborne enemies will hit without fail.
Also may deliver a critical strike once in a while.
TAKEN by Emperor Sirius
Artemis:
HP: 2,100
Weapons: Sword
Abilities: Received training. Is able to kill enemies in one hit if she gets a proper shot at them. Is a fast runner.
TAKEN by Erirudo
NPCs:
Vega
HP: 900
Will take three hits for any hero, then fly off for repairs. Will be back in four or three posts. Will catch any hero if they fall(which will happen quite often, since there's pitfall traps everywhere)
-------
Statues surround a huge temple entrance, intricately carved with thousands of strange symbols. The doors swing open, revealing blackness within.
They have picked this path to take.
There is no turning back.
(I've started off for you. You can't run away, scaredy cats, so you'd better get in there. You've got some treasure to retrieve! You can either use a custom character-apply like this:
NAME GOES HERE
HP: ?????
Weapons: ????
Abilities: ?????
or take one of the available ones.)
This is named Team Up because you, the heroes of this game, must work together to survive. Each character's special abilities(maximum 3) or ability will be utilized to the fullest, as traps of all kinds are hidden in this sacred temple. If a hero dies, the remaining ones must find either a Stone or a copy of one(dotted around the temple's insides-the copies aren't rare, but they're hidden in nooks and crannies), for only those have the power to resurrect a being from the dead. I'll mainly dictate what happens to the group traps-wise and enemy-wise, but you can also do so if you wish.
There are traps EVERYWHERE, so don't just rush through the temple like there's none.
I reserve the right to temporarily kick you out of the game.
And PLEASE DON'T GODMOD. You're not invincible or quick enough to dodge everything. If you're hit by a trap(say a flurry of spears) or attacked by an enemy, you'll lose HP depending on the severity. If you fall into a trap and Vega's gone off for repairs, you'll die. If you lose all your HP, you'll die. Vice versa.
Good luck!

-Erirudo[/b]
That feeling, deceiving, that burning your soul
My king goes on, my will be done
So join me fallen one
We'll drown our sorrow to this endless sea
Together we'll unchain the rain
Escape the world into our sanctuary
There in my arms you'll be free

Last edited by Erirudo on Fri Dec 21, 2007 9:10 pm
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Fan Fiction -> Forum Games All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1629s
Index - Back to Top