BombermanBoard Forum Index BombermanBoard
Bomberman Community

Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Life In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: lol, An idea of just how active we are here....
Bonk
Bomberdude

Post#29  Posted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 1:19 am  Reply with quote + 
Since we're talking about Shining Force now, one of my favorite things about it was the useless easter egg items in invisible chests, like the shotgun, extra moonstone, and swimsuit and miniskirt for Tao and Anri. There were some others with names in japanese too that did absolutely nothing. Shining Force 2 had one too, Jogurt slippers that lowered your defense and made Bowie and Slade learn a useless glitch spell that turned a panel of the map into and obstacle. One things games these days don't have enough of is easter eggs.

Too bad that Sega ruined the series just like they have to everything else they touched Neo and EXA are pretty boring, not unplayable and terrible like Sonic has been, just dull. Whatever magic Sega once had died with the dreamcast.

Speaking of Sega, the Nights sequel for Wii comes out in 5 days, anyone getting it? It got 7.0, 7.5, 7.0 in EGM, lol.
Altair wrote:
I've been a bit busy fiddling around with my Pokemon Pearl.
How many have you caught? You wouldn't happen to have any of the inserts or Kanto/Johto/Hoenn starter you could breed off would you? I'm over 100 hours in and I've got like 225 or something out of 300 seen. I haven't played it lately since it gets really boring after getting the post-E4 legendaries.
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Life In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1615s
Index - Back to Top