BombermanBoard Forum Index BombermanBoard
Bomberman Community

Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Life In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: lol, An idea of just how active we are here....
Sekundes
Bomberbie

Post#14  Posted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 9:37 pm  Reply with quote + 
Hold up! I'm baaaack! O_O

If you have no idea who I am. I used to be this guy:

I shall tell you why I was absent and why I had to make a new account.....

I got this new e-mail address which I've been using for quite some time now. So a few months ago I had to change my profile's e-mail address. It was to be a simple task...

Unfortunately, things do not always go according to plan.

By changing my e-mail address my account was deactivated for security. The only way to reactivate it was to click the link on a validation e-mail that would be sent to me shortly after.

I waited for a few minutes and received the e-mail, all was going as scheduled. But then came a problem...

As I clicked the link, I was forwarded to a page on this forum telling me I'm not allowed to process the request...

So what was I to do? My account was inactive and I had no way of getting here.

After a long time of trying to crack the url, I gave up and decided to make another new e-mail address. That didn't quite work either.... So I gave up for some time... waiting it out.. see if the forum will eventually fix itself... And it eventually did, so now I'm back.

Ughh... shameful...

But now I should be active again. ^-^;;;

EDIT: Wow, I just finished reading several of my old post here. o_o; I've matured alot. AND I know what IP is now... xD; Ahh, to be young again.. Been here like what, 2 years? X]
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Life In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1304s
Index - Back to Top