BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Bomberman in Brawl?
Plasma Bomber
Board Admin

Post#49  Posted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 5:58 pm  Reply with quote + 
DJ_Napps wrote:
Kuttlas wrote:
I noticed that in the copyright text that most people probably skip over that they've already listed konami as one of the copyright holders even though Snake hasn't been revealed yet.

True, however Konami doesnt own all of Hudson (even though its a good portion). Nintendo also holds some percentage, making him 2.943 party.

Kuttlas wrote:

Notice Sonic Team/Sega, no Hudson, that probably no Bomberman or Sonic.

Sonic has been revealed, so what does that mean for Bomberman...yes?

What? He means that Konami is ALREADY listed as a copyright holder, therefore they have at least one character in the game.

And just because Sonic is in doesn't mean Bomberman is.... they're from two totally different companies.

DJ_Napps wrote:
P.S to All- Is Bomberman a robot? I know in the first game he definitely was, but did he make the wish to become human? I was disscussing it here but we still arent sure. Any answer is greatly appreciated.

That's up for debate. In some games, like the first, and in "spin offs" like some of the arcade versions he is a robot, usually a battle robot. In other games he is part of the race of Bombermen. But most of the time, it's not stated.

It should be known that the first game is set in a different universe than the rest, much like Bakugaiden and Jetters are in different universes with different Shirobons. Many of the games seem to reference each other just a little bit though, so it seems that most of them involve the same timeline.
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1764s
Index - Back to Top