BombermanBoard Forum Index BombermanBoard
Bomberman Community

Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Entertainment Talk
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: So i'm finally into mangas...
fireball87
Bomberjack

Post#6  Posted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 11:31 pm  Reply with quote + 
Yotsuba&! is about a really weird young girl who moved to a new town, and her adventures. Its realistic laid back slice of life comedy in its most standard since, plot can be seen as a minor thing. Its by the same author as Azumanga Daioh, I personally think its better by a bit.

You can get the americanized version, or theres fantranslations that go farther and are better. You can read them online at http://koiwai.biz/ . Just pick a chapter at random, or one of the better starting chapters like 3 or 9... and you can pick up what kindof manga it is pretty quickly. As for not liking people to know i like anime or manga, thats normally only the case when its stuff that was obviously written for girls, not very good, or covers subjects that I don't really care to discuss. Yotsuba&! on the other hand, I've taken to school, showed to a friend who thinks stuff like that is just odd and nerdy, and got him to read a chapter admitting it was pretty good (but if i told someone he said that he would kill me).

And a sidenote about FMA, the after the anime gets offtrack from the manga, the manga remains far superior in story.
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Entertainment Talk All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.0726s
Index - Back to Top