BombermanBoard Forum Index BombermanBoard
Bomberman Community

Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Entertainment Talk
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: So i'm finally into mangas...
Regulus 777
Bomberstar

Post#2  Posted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 4:01 am  Reply with quote + 
hehe cool.

Well I haven't read the FMA manga but the anime was pretty good so I'm sure that manga is a good enough choice.

Berzerk was also pretty good. I read that about 2-3 years ago so my memories are alittle hazy but I remember it being a bit graphic. It was pretty good though.

Well I have two types of suggestions for you. Theres things I really enjoyed but a lot of that stuff is shoujo(or in other words, manga generally for girls). Then there are things you might like based on what you're already into. Things that you might like based on interest that I also enjoyed I'll put *s stars next to. lol

Some of my favorites...
MARS - an angtsy romance story, with alot of suspense. Its an opposites attract love story where the 2 said people help each other overcome their personal demons.

Fruits Basket - This is a cute and funny story. There's a family called the Sohma's and they have a curse. If someone of the opposite sex hugs them they transform into animals. So they have to avoid that and keep it a secret from normal people. But a few members of this family take in this girl named Tohru who was living in a tent on their property since her mom passed away and she became an orphan. So yeah she basically finds out about their secret and lives with them. Hilarity ensues.

Gunsmith Cats* - This is a gunslinging, car chasing, action series. It's one of my favorites. It's about these two women who run a gun shop but are also bounty hunters behind the scenes. There's a lot of good action here.

Nausicaa of the valley of the wind* - This is fantasy story set in a dying world. There's this forest of corruption that emits poisonous miasma so no one can live there and the forest is slowly expanding. The world is also at war, using the technology that remains from the past since they no longer have the ability to make advanced equipment. It's a great story and it's by miyazaki too!

I don't read manga as much as I used to so those are the big ones for now. I haven't been reading it much since school ended. I used to always read it in class rather then doing my work. lmao. Now that I'm at home a lot more often I can just play videogames or watch anime. Well good luck! Hope I helped a little.

View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Entertainment Talk All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.0769s
Index - Back to Top