BombermanBoard Forum Index BombermanBoard
Bomberman Community

Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Entertainment Talk
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: So i'm finally into mangas...
THE Gold Bomberman
Bomberman

Post#1  Posted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 11:33 pm  Reply with quote + 
All my life, i mostly read or listened to the stories of american comic books(mainly superheroe related) from my older brother, and i still do of course. Though, i finally thought "hey! I like anime, so i sure enough would like manga!". I dont know why i never got into it before, i guess i didn't want my brother picking on me for it. :hilarious: 

So i went to borders book store last sunday, and the sighn said something like "buy four mangas, get one free'', this really struck my interest so i just went for it! lol :mrgreen:

This is what i got...

Full Metal Alchemist vol. 1 through 4... I finished two of them so far, and like it of course. I loved the anime!

Berserk vol. 1(Haven't finished it, but plan on doing so toworrow :P )

Other mangas that i want to read are...

Big 0 (This is one of my faverote animes of all time!)

Trigun (A gun slinger story... i got into this anime several years ago, and hope to get back into it again in manga form)

Trinity Blood (I tried getting into the anime, but they stopped showing it on adult swim.)

Death Note (My brother just read the first volume and told me about it, i and i'll have to say it sounds preety interesting.)

Anyways, so what do you guys think of my choices, and what are some other recomendations for my collection?

Last edited by THE Gold Bomberman on Sun Sep 16, 2007 4:55 pm
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Entertainment Talk All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.0751s
Index - Back to Top