BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Bomberman in Brawl?
DJ_Napps
Bomberbie

Post#42  Posted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 5:53 pm  Reply with quote + 
Duke Serkol wrote:
DJ_Napps wrote:
Entrance- Rides in on his pet, Pommy. Pommy runs away scared right before the battle starts.

Pommy is normally too small for bomberman to ride. He could do that in Max2 because he was shrunken down. Therefore I'd suggest the historical mount Louie the kangaroo.

Other than that, nice ideas :happy: 

Oh, youre right! My fault, ill change it. Thanks a bunch!

Hammer Bomber wrote:
i'm going against everyone by saying this but first off, Bomberman wont be in brawl and he would need a very violent surge in popularity if he was to be in the next one, Altho Hudson have worked well with Nintendo, he is a multi format C-List video game character and thats not what Nintendo want. Lets not forget that Snake was only let in because his creator practically got on his knees and begged Shiggy.

and another thing, even if he was let in, his move set is very bland, all he does is lay bombs!!! different elements of bombs and powered up bombs, are still bombs! Dull! going back on what i said earlier, you would need to use an iteration of him when he wore something that could also be used, hence why i mentioned Bomber the Kid, he has guns and a whip, that would make it a bit more interesting.

A Bomberman trophy would sound a little saner, or maybe a challenge level where yur attacked by semi-well known 3rd party characters. Some sorta cameo at least

Yes, Bomberman has seemed to fade within the last couple of years, but there are still a rather significant number of fans in Japan AND the US. Is this a Japanese Bomberman Fanboard? No.

Hudson ties w/ Nintendo are too great to ignore. Hudson, as im sure you know, has help make ALL of the Mario Party Games. Nintendo could return the favor by including their best bud's mascot.

Bomberman has been with Nintendo since the start, is on the Virtual Console and is still going with another game on the Wii.
For Nintendo to see Bomberman as an option and decide not to include him is SOME way would be a financial and ignorant mistake. At the very least, Bomberman would be an AT (assist trophy), a cameo appearance, or a boss.

And as for your theory that all that Bomberman has is bombs, i have a very decent moveset on page 2 of this thread. As a Bomberman fan, you should know that Bomberman can do more that chuck explosives.

He is popular, has the moves, has good ties with Hudson, as is an overall kick@$$ character.
Thus, i voted 'yes' for Bomberman in Brawl, questions?

ChronoBall X wrote:
I highly doubt he'll Ever be in Brawl,Although I wish he would be,because like everyone else mentioned,he is'nt popular enough here in the states like Megaman or Sonic. Sonic has a way better chance to making it into brawl than Bomberman(Shirobob).

Yes,Bomberman has had quite a few games released here in the states like Bomberman Saturn,Bomberman 64, 64: Second attack,Hero,Pocket Bomberman,and variouse others,but the fact his populariety is'nt as known here in america like in japan.

the only chance white Bomber has of being in brawl is that if Bomberman DS story is released if and it becomes a hit (which I doubt that'll ever happen)

He has the chance my friend, read what i wrote above. Sure Sonic definitely has more chances, but that doesnt exclude Bman. Sakurai said he'll be including around 1-2 more 3rd party characters excluding Snake.

Sure, he isnt a shoe-in like the Blue Blur, but the White Bomber has a chance. All we can do is hope.
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1725s
Index - Back to Top