Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Life In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: I got contacts yesterday!
Regulus 777
Bomberstar

Post#20  Posted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 12:01 am  Reply with quote + 
BOMBTARDED wrote:
Almost everyone is interested in more than the hearts of others. Would you want to marry a woman who was paralyzed below the neck?

Almost everyone tries look their best, as perceived by others. Do shaving, getting a hair cut, wearing decent clothing, etc make one fake?

I am naturally arogant, rude, and obnoxious :mrgreen: , and I have learned to greatly tone that done, as it helps me to get what I want. Also, I hate shaving, but I shave anyway because it greatly improves my appearance.

Similarly, I think that I look better without glasses, so I do not wear them whenever I wish to impress anyone.

Ok! Now this is a much more solid post and you have redeemed yourself considerably.

Quote:
Do shaving, getting a hair cut, wearing decent clothing, etc make one fake?

No it doesn't, so long as it's something you wanted to do on your own and you're not just doing it to please others. My hair is really long and I like it that way. I wouldn't cut it because someone said they'd go out with me if I did. That's retarded. I'd much rather go out with someone who likes me for who I am already. Everyone has different tastes and if you ask me someone that is interested in your natural self will probably be a much better match for you, and your relationship will be that much more likely to last. Now if you do those things because thats the personal image you ACTUALLY WANT for yourself then I think that's totally cool.

Quote:
I am naturally arogant, rude, and obnoxious :mrgreen: , and I have learned to greatly tone that done, as it helps me to get what I want.

See now that actually makes sense. Especially so in the work world. There's a difference between your personality and your behavior. Personality is what makes you who you are where as behavior is something you need to control when the situation calls for it.

Quote:
Also, I hate shaving, but I shave anyway because it greatly improves my appearance.

Yeah shaving is a pain in the ass but again if you do it because you want to look better then thats fine, but if you only do it for the sake of someone else's opinion then thaaats nooo goood. As far as relationships go if someone is really your friend they won't care about stupid stuff like that.

*shrugs* That's pretty much my input....

View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Life In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1319s
Index - Back to Top