BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Life In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: I got contacts yesterday!
chris_h
Bomberman

Post#18  Posted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 8:25 pm  Reply with quote + 
Dark Zaphe wrote:
BOMBTARDED wrote:
I used to have that, "I dont care what others think attitude", but now I realize that what others think matters.

Others have control over you. You will not be able to bang many women if they think that you are disgusting or awkward. Also, you will not be able to make much money if employeers dislike you, which will make boning women even harder.

If you want to be pushed in your place by the man and only go out with sleazy women who want your body instead of your heart, then that's your own decision.

Almost everyone is interested in more than the hearts of others. Would you want to marry a woman who was paralyzed below the neck?

Almost everyone tries look their best, as perceived by others. Do shaving, getting a hair cut, wearing decent clothing, etc make one fake?

I am naturally arogant, rude, and obnoxious :mrgreen: , and I have learned to greatly tone that done, as it helps me to get what I want. Also, I hate shaving, but I shave anyway because it greatly improves my appearance.

Similarly, I think that I look better without glasses, so I do not wear them whenver I wish to impress anyone.
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Life In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1260s
Index - Back to Top