Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Bomberman in Brawl?
Hammer Bomber
Bomberman

Post#38  Posted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 6:01 am  Reply with quote + 
i'm going against everyone by saying this but first off, Bomberman wont be in brawl and he would need a very violent surge in popularity if he was to be in the next one, Altho Hudson have worked well with Nintendo, he is a multi format C-List video game character and thats not what Nintendo want. Lets not forget that Snake was only let in because his creator practically got on his knees and begged Shiggy.

and another thing, even if he was let in, his move set is very bland, all he does is lay bombs!!! different elements of bombs and powered up bombs, are still bombs! Dull! going back on what i said earlier, you would need to use an iteration of him when he wore something that could also be used, hence why i mentioned Bomber the Kid, he has guns and a whip, that would make it a bit more interesting.

A Bomberman trophy would sound a little saner, or maybe a challenge level where yur attacked by semi-well known 3rd party characters. Some sorta cameo at least
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1574s
Index - Back to Top