Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Online Bomberman Games
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Bomberman Live on XBOX 360 Live Arcade
Axis_Lyonheart516
Bomberdude

Post#13  Posted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 1:55 pm  Reply with quote + 
I'm addicted to this game right now. Makes up for the fact that practically no one played Act Zero online (and who can blame them?) and that the Wi-Fi segment Bomberman Land Touch! was so shotty.

I'd have to agree with Ven with the controller aspect on the D-Pad. Though I don't really have a problem with the Control Stick, the D-Pad isn't really the best choice to use for this game. The Xbox 360's directional pad is very "loose," meaning that it will pick up other directions very easily (if you're trying to run down, you might end up running to the right), but that goes for just about any other game as well; try playing F.E.A.R. with that thing. -_-

A lot of people playing this online makes that alone worthwhile to try it out, considering I haven't once been waiting in a lobby for more than a minute. And if you're just playing offline, plenty of Costume Balls for you to collect, not to mention up to 7 other CPU's can battle it out with you.

There are three other game types: Standard Battle, Paint, and Zombie. Standard battle plays just like you'd expect it (^_^), where Paint requires you to "paint" the tiles on the area with the explosion of your bombs. Zombie is basically the same game as Paint, but you have infinite lives instead. Though most people online play only Standard battle, I have to say I'm quite a fan of Zombie matches.

Gotta say, though, this is a very satisfying Bomberman experience. I urge anyone who has a Xbox Live (Gold or Silver) account to go and at least download the demo. You won't regret, but in case you do... please don't beat me with a stick!
:veryhappy: 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Online Bomberman Games All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1189s
Index - Back to Top