BombermanBoard Forum Index BombermanBoard
Bomberman Community

Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Life In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Regulus celebrates 4 years of good times!
Soniti 254
Bomberjack

Post#2  Posted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:09 am  Reply with quote + 
Hehe, thanks for thanking me for... whatever it is I did that made you wanna thank me. :hilarious: 

That reminds me of how I joined only because KRR was breifly down. Now I come here like 2-3 times a week and more often then KRR. I dunno, there's something quite appealing to this board that's nonexistant from KRR.

Looking back at those topics you mentioned sure bring back memories, heh. Those video game consoles debates were fun, we should bring them back with a fourth one (I remember making a third one which wasn't really all that rememberable I guess. Link is here, if you somehow don't recall.)

Anyways, happy fourth anniversary dude. I think this goes without saying, but you're a good and rare addition to Bomberman Board. I also believe that you affected Bman Board and it's members in some way, may it be small or large. In short, you've become quite a respected figure here. You're a great guy, and a fun person to make small talk to. Here's to sticking around here for the next years to come!

Recent stuff I'm into:

Watching: A Certain Scientific Railgun (ep.14, stalled), Hoshi no Kirby (ep. 71, stalled), Nazo No Kanojo X (ep. 8), Acchi Kocchi (ep. 8)
Reading: nothing
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Life In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1206s
Index - Back to Top