Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: You own Bomber Prog.
Axis_Lyonheart516
Bomberdude

Post#2  Posted: Sun May 13, 2007 2:16 pm  Reply with quote + 
Well, personally, I'd take to the Bomberman 64 universe(s). I always loved the more serious setting they took with those games, from gameplay to storyline.

I would try to wrap up the 'trilogy' they left unfinished (i.e. The Second Attack!), and have that "final duel" between Bomberman and Regulus we've all been waiting so anxiously for.

The gameplay would be contain a lot of puzzles, remniscent of the Bomberman 64's I & II, to keep the game interesting, rather than just entering a new room, blowing up everything in sight, and moving on to the next. Wouldn't be too fun after three hours, let alone 20+, dontcha think? :wink: 

As for the big baddies, I dunno, something like the Astral Knights would be pretty cool I think. Don't get me wrong, I love the Five Bad Bombers, but I personally don't think they would fit in this universe... and the final showdown would be, of course, an epic showdown between Bomberman and Regulus. Although the storyline would be pretty intense and full of twists, it would all come down to this.

Also, I think another co-op Adventure mode would be nice. Maybe Pommy would like to return? :oops: 

And, of course, online multiplayer (oh come on, you knew it was coming :veryhappy:  ). And not just standard Classic-Bomberman grid battles (although I love those dearly ^_^), but all the gameplay types that were present in The Second Attack!, including the full 3D bomb fights, as well as many different Arenas (having only eight would get pretty boring after a while, I would think). Because Protect the King will always be my personal fave. :wink: 

... Seemed to have rambled on for quite a bit...
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1373s
Index - Back to Top